Koordinator Tugas Akhir (TA) Sarjana
Chief of Bachelor Degree Final Project
M.T. at Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS), Surabaya, Indonesia, 2015
Asisten Ahli, Assistant Professor
NIP 19890610 201903 1 018
swadexi.istiqphara [at] el.itera.ac.id
Intelligent Control System, Robotic, Security Device, Computer Vision , Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
Swadexi ISTIQPHARA was born in Lampung, Indonesia in 1989. He received Electrical Engineering Bachelor and Master degrees, in 2012 and 2015, from Universitas Lampung (UNILA) and Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS), Indonesia, respectively.
In 2016 – 2017, He was a Lecturer in Universitas Jambi, Indonesia. Then, since 2018, he has joined Institut Teknologi Sumatera (ITERA), Lampung, Indonesia, where currently he serves as Assistant Professor (Asisten Ahli).
- Master of Engineering (M.T) – Electrical Engineering, Control System Field, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh November, Surabaya. Grade 3,58 of 4,00 (2013-2015)
- Bachelor of Engineering (S.T) – Electrical Engineering, Computer Information System Field, University of Lampung, Bandar Lampung. Grade 3,13 of 4,00 (2007-2012)
- SMAN 1 Way Jepara, Lampung Timur (2004-2007)
- Mts. Braja Sakti Way Jepara, Lampung Timur (2001-2004)
- SD Negri 1 Srimenanti Way Jepara, Lampung Timur (1995-2001)
PROFESSIONAL WORKING EXPERIENCE
- Lecturer in Electrical Engineering – Institut Teknologi Sumatera, Lampung (2018-Now)
- Lecturer in Electrical Engineering – University of Jambi, Jambi (2016-2017)
- Laboratory Assistant in Computer System Laboratory, Electrical Engineering, Univ. Lampung (2010-2012)
- Laboratory Assistant in Digital System Laboratory, Electrical Engineering, Univ. Lampung (2010-2012)
|Bachelor Degree||Design and Implementation of Manual System Pilot Using Joystick Logitech and Autopilot System on Unmanned Aerial Vehicle|
|Master Degree||Design of Waypoint Tracking Control on Quadrotor by Using Self Tuning Sliding Mode Control|
- Swadexi Istiqphara, Trihastuti Agustinah, Ali Fatoni, “Self Tuning Sliding Mode Control for Quadrotor Waypoint Tracking”, International Seminar Science and Technology, Surabaya, 2015.
- Swadexi Istiqphara, Trihastuti Agustinah, Ali Fatoni, “Trajectory Tracking Control pada Quadrotor Menggunakan Backstepping Berbasis PI”, Seminar Nasional Matematika dan Pendidikan Matematika, Surabaya, 2015.
- Anisa Ulya Darajat, Swadexi Istiqphara. “Waypoint Tracking Control Quadrotor menggunakan Integral Sliding Mode Speed Control”. Seminar Nasional Matematika dan Pendidikan Matematika, Surabaya, 2015.
- Anisa Ulya Darajat, Swadexi Istiqphara. “Control of Two-Link Robot Manipulator with Uncertainty Parameter using Self-Tuning Sliding Mode Control”. IEEE, 2020 3rd International Conference on Mechanical, Electronics, Computer, and Industrial Technology (MECnIT), Medan, 2020.
- FG Al Ayubi, I Irmian, Rudi Uswarman, Swadexi Istiqphara, “Autonomous Quadcopter Based Human Detection System for Search and Rescue”. International Journal of Engineering and Science Applications. 2019.
- Swadexi Istiqphara, Rudi Uswarman, Heriansyah . “Pengendalian Tracking Posisi Purwarupa Autonomous Land Vehicle dengan Menggunakan Metode Pid dan Model Kinematik”. Electrician. 2020
- Rudi Uswarman, Swadexi Istiqphara, Denny Hidayat TN. “Sliding Mode Control with Gain-Scheduled for Magnetic Levitation System”. Universitas Ahmad Dahlan. 2019
- Sal Prima Yudha, Swadexi Istiqphara, Morina Adfa. “Kajian Bimbingan Teknis Praktikum Kimia Pada Dua Madrasah Aliyah Di Bengkulu Tengah”. Journal of Pengabdian Al-Ikhlas Universitas Islam Kalimantan Muhammad Arsyad Al Banjary. 2020.
- Swadexi Istiqphara, Sal Prima Yudha, Morina Adfa. “Pelatihan Teknik Perakitan dan Pemrograman Robot Lego Mindstorm bagi Siswa dan Guru pada Dua Madrasah Aliyah di Bengkulu Tengah /”. Proceeding of Seminar Nasional Komunikasi Universitas Mataram. 2019.
- Sistem Kontrol Ketinggian Air pada Sistem Dua Tanki dengan Menggunakan Metode Proporsional Integral (PI) Adaptif / Control of Coupled Water Tank By Using Proportional and Integral (PI) Adaptive. Anisa Ulya Darajat, Swadexi Istiqphara. Jurnal Teknik Elektro dan Vokasional 7 (1), 37-44. Universitas Negeri Padang. 2021.
CAPSTONE DESIGN TOPIC
Research Ideas that has been offered to my students as final Project
1. Cryptoble (Cryptography Portable). A product that consist of 32bit microcontroller and supported communication module that implement Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) to secure the communication between one device to another device or system, such as Internet of things (microcontroler to web server), blutooth communication and radio communication.
2. Adaptive Smart Traffic Light (ASTRAL) ASTRAL is a product prototype that control the traffic light by using image recognition to detect the traffic crowd in a road and determine how long the red light on the traffic light will turn on.
3. Multiharvesting Energy. Is a prototype of Monitored multi harvesting energy that charging battery (Accumulator). The Source of Energy is obtained from Wind Turbine, Solar Panel, And Rainfall Power Generator. The harvested energy is also monitored by using Mobile app aplications (Internet of Things).
4. Smart Luggage Carrier (on Progress) Smart Luggage Carrier is a wheeled box that controlled by Image Recognition System to follow the owner. To distinguish the owner with other people, the owner is using a vest that has special sign.
5. Heating Control and Monitoring of Chemical Reactor (On Progress) Chemical compound usually need to be heated to produce another chemical. This product offer heating control of reactor and monitoring system to monitor the heating process and also set the control parameter (Temperature setpoint, PID parameter ) by using Internet of Things (Web).
6. Pothole Detection Based on Fuzzy Logic and IoT (on Progress) This is a prototype of a product that detect the pothole on the road by using a microcontroller based system. Microcontroller uses the accelerometer and GPS to detect pothole while driving and where the pothole located in latitude and longitude. The location of pothole send to webserver and stored. This system use sharing experience, if more people detect the pothole, than the location of pothole on the road is validated. This system also warn the driver if in 100 meters before the road had pothole.
7. Indoor Medical Vehicle (on Progress) This is a prototype of medical vehicle that uses Indoor Wireless Access Point or bluetooth as position sensor to entering the room. We know that GPS is not available in a building, the location is given by some wireless access point by converting Wifi RSSI Signal to Distance in meter.
8. Driver Fatigue Detection Using Image Recognition (on Progress) Fatigue in driving is one of the causes of many accidents. This prototype will detect the driver Fatigue by recognize the driver eye is on sleepy or in normal state.
9. UAV Control and Monitoring Based on IoT and Web Control Station (on Progress) UAV mostly controlled and monitored by using Radio Frequency that has range about 400m-1km with no obstacle. Currently the UAV such as drone need to be controled and monitored with obstacle (Building, mountain). This can be solved by using internet of things. UAV is connected to station by using public internet (GSM, Wifi) and send telemetry data to the Web Control Station(WCS). WCS also can control the drone to follow the waypoint that has been configured in WCS.
10. Virtual Reality Bike Control By Using Real Bike For Sport Real Bike is added sensor and controller, and then Send data using Bluetooth to Smartphone to control Virtual Reality in Smartphone.
- Advisor of Urotera (Students Robotics Unit – Institut Teknologi Sumatera) Team in Indonesian Robotic Contest 2019 (Division: KRTMI)
- Advisor of Urotera (Students Robotics Unit – Institut Teknologi Sumatera) Team in Indonesian Robotic Contest 2018 (Division: KRPAI)
- Advisor of Jambi University Team in Indonesian Robotic Contest 2017 (Division: KRAI, KRSBI, KRSTI dan KRPAI)
- Advisor of Jambi University Team in Indonesian Robotic Contest 2016(Division: KRAI, KRSBI, KRSTI dan KRPAI)
- Advisor of Roboumi University of Jambi Team in Electronic Design Contest ITB 2017 – Implementation of Secure XTEA Algorithm in FPGA
- Advisor of Roboumi University of Jambi Team in Electronic Design Contest ITB 2016 – Virtual Reality Hand Glove Control
- Advisor of Roboumi University of Jambi Team in Appropriate Technology Competition Jambi -2016
- Senior Supervisor of Unila Robotics and Automation (University of Lampung) Team in Indonesian Rocket Payload Contest – 2012
- Member of Unila Robotics and Automation (University of Lampung) Team in Indonesian Rocket Payload Contest – 2011
- Member of Unila Robotics and Automation (University of Lampung) Team in Indonesian Abu Robocon – 2010
- Member of Unila Robotics and Automation (University of Lampung) Team in Indonesian Robotic Contest Division Expert Battle – 2009
|Embeded System & Mikrocontroller||Advanced|
|Robotics and Automation||Advanced|
|Internet of Things||Advanced|
|Android Native (Java) Programming||Intermediate|
- Analytic and Logical Thinking
- Able to Work in Team and Individual
Computer Programming And Embedded System